Hello, my name is George,
Can you tell me the Model of the appliance and describe to me the issue you are having with the appliance please
Thanks for that quite good description David..
When you say 'it whirrs and makes the right noises' do you mean that the appliance rotors are turning as they should?
Also, does the appliance fill with water?
Follow this procedure and tell me the results:
1. Open the door and switch the machine on. (On/Off button)
2. Switch the dishwasher off. (On/Off button)
3. Press and Hold the "P" (programme) Button for 3 seconds. The machine
4. Switch the dishwasher on. (On/Off button)
The On/Off Led will flash slowly and LED 2 is on.
5. Close the door, after 4 seconds the machine will beep and the Auto Test
cycle will start after 6 seconds
The test will then do the following:
1. Drain to pressure switch empty position plus 30 seconds.
2. Static Filling with 3.1 litres of water
3. Dynamic filling with 1.1 litres of water.
4. Wash Pump on for 60 seconds, filling up to Pressure switch level with a total of 5.5 litres of
5. Wash pump stops.
6. Heater on for 10 seconds
7. Dispenser solenoid on for 10 seconds
8. Wash pump on for 10 seconds
9. Regeneration solenoid valve on for 15 seconds.
10. Drain to pressure switch empty position plus 5 seconds.
11. Pause for 10 seconds.
12. Inlet solenoid valve and drain pump on simultaneously for 20 seconds.
So what are you telling me David?
Are you saying that it completed the test with no error codes?
Even after the test?
Your CAPS lock is on
So.. during the test.. Did the Circulation Pump operate and the rotors turn?
So.. during the test.. Did the Circulation Pump (Wash pump) operate and the rotors turn?
Ok... Then if not so much water entered the appliance I am going to say that you have a pressure switch issue.
You could start the appliance, then once you think the wash motor has started, open the door and throw a bucket of water into the tub untill it reaches just below door seal level.. then shut the door to allow the program to continue...
If you do try it let me know what happens
Please reciprocate the assistance I gave you, by taking the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided at the top of the page.
We certainly can... Please rate before continuing though
When coming back to me use the same link.. DO NOT open another question or you'll get charged again
Morning David.. yes I am..
I am working away today so I'll need to be quick if you want further assistance with this
Please rate the assistance so far before continuing David...
The diagnosis given is as per manufacturer guidelines for the fault code that is showing.
Fault code meaning: Pressure Switch Mesh plate, filter or microfilter, pressure switch, circulation pump.
You have a faulty/blocked pressure switch or faulty/blocked circulation pump
I am working away today but will be back this evening..
Once rated I will assist you further when I am available..
Thank you David,
I am currently stuck on the M1 in a massive traffic jam, but, when I come out of this and get to somewhere where I can actually do any good I will look to see if you have left a message and we can try continue this to save wasting the dishwasher