Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a built in neff extractor. i am updating the kitchen

i have a built in neff extractor. i am updating the kitchen with new doors, how do i remove the extractor operating door so that i can attach the new unit door without removing the whole unit?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.

Can you give me the full Enr for the extractor please. Should be on a label inside the hood itself behind the filters

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
D261 5XOGB

OK if you copy and paste the following link into your browser - http://www.neff.co.uk/customer-service.html then go to online help & product advice - then manuals - then type in the box the following model number - D2615X0GB/01 - then go, it will take you to a pdf document covering your hood. It gives the user instructions and installation directions. If you go to page 66 it tells you how the door is fitted to the swing out section. You should be able to replace the door following these instructions. Would you now kindly rate the information given by using the star rating system at the top of the page, once done you can come back to me at any time for further information if needed. Thank you for using JA and have a good evening - Ian