Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Just got a F/Feezer KGN34XW32G. Came with what looks like a

Just got a F/Feezer KGN34XW32G. Came with what looks like a clear plastic 3 bottle holder ; a curved flexible plastic moulding with indented blind holes on one surface and the other is cut out into 10 'teeth'; 2 x 6 egg holders and a few misc bits that could be fixings but no instructions on how to put them together, where they might fit and why? Any help would be welcome - I can cope with bunging the ice cube tray into the freezer though! Thanks Anne W
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

The bottle holder just sits on any shelf as it just allows you to rest bottles on it

The strip with the 10 teeth goes onto the milk tray edge on the door. It will lip onto the front of the milk shelf and the teeth go on the inside of it as the teeth just help hold the bottles in there.

And the egg trays just sit inside the other shelfs on the door and its up to your which one you use.

Hope this helps you. If you need anymore info just get back to me.