George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

The display on my washer dryer WT2670 ,Says waterproof

the display on my washer dryer WT2670 ,Says waterproof system activated I don't kno wwhat it means and cant get it off can you hlp please
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.

Can you tell me the full model number from the label behind the door please

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
THE NUMBER IS(###) ###-####PE AD

It refers to the fact that you have water in the base of the appliance.

Tilt the appliance backwards until the water in the base is expelled, then try another wash. If the water ingress occurs again you'll need to investigate for sources of the leak

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
tippedit back as far as I ould but no luck ,also it wont let me wash anything

Try unplug the appliance from the wall for 10 minutes to discharge the electronics, then try a wash again.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The plug is probably behind the machine ,the machine is under a work surface ,I can't pull it out

If the machine is under the worksurface and you can't pull it out how did you tip it back?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just pushed it at the top it tipped back a bit

You need to actually pull the washer out and tip it back to 45° to expel the water.

I notice you have given me a negative rating of one star. I would appreciate it if you rated three stars or more. The answer is correct, it is not my fault that you have not pulled the washer out to tilt it backwards as instructed.