Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

My Siemens Microwave Combi oven is showing "D" on the

My Siemens Microwave Combi oven is showing "D" on the display panel and will not accept any command. Is there a way that I can cancel this and have the machine operational or do I require a technician.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** would you kindly let me have the full ENr of you appliance please so that I can look up the specifications. Thank You.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Ian, I am not sure where to find the ENr of my appliance. I am looking at the owners manual and I see a model number which is HB86P.70N
Under that there is another number 900 136 582.
If this no use, please can you tell me where I might find it.Thanks,.........Mark

The rating plate with the ENr is usually a stick on label in the door area - if not it can be found on the back of the oven.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ian, thanks. The number is
E-Nr HB86P570N

Hi Mark - trying to find the information but according to Siemens FR as this is not a British Model so looking for a translation.

OK now got it - Press and hold the Stop button down for between 4 - 7 seconds and this should cancel the 'D' in the display. For some reason your appliance was in 'Demo' mode.

Would you now kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page, once done all further questions are free of charge. Thank You for using JA and have a great evening - Ian

Morning Mark - do you require further assistance? If not would you kindly rate the information provided so that I can shut the information request down on the screen. many thanks - Ian

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Ian,
Many thanks for the message, that worked perfectly. My apologies for the slow response, I got caught up with some things and didn't have a chance to get back to you.
Thanks again for your help. ........Mark

No worries glad you got it sorted - if you can now rate the questions so that I can shut it down I'd be grateful. Many thanks - Ian