JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a 4 week old benimar mileo 243 fitted with an

Customer Question

i have a 4 week old benimar mileo 243 fitted with an automatic fridge freezer. on friday the frige would not switch on using the power button. I switched engine on and the fridge powered up. Today it will not operate at all. gas and elec on. have changed the 30a fuse but to no avail. Any suggestions?
David
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Which 30A fuse did to you replace? If this has tripped it sounds like other fuses may have tripped as well.

There should be a small control panel with a set of breakers and fuses, I would check the battery fuse and all the circuit breakers are operational, since the fridge is likely to be on a different circuit to the other sockets.

Its unlikely to be the fridge, which is at fault here, based on you not seeing any power going to it at all.