JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a range master American fridge freezer RSXS661CR/C

Customer Question

Hi I have a range master American fridge freezer RSXS661CR/C and the fridge is not working. The temp gauge will not light up
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your query today.

To confirm is the freezer operational, the display is working and the light comes on when you open the left hand door?

With regard to the fridge (right hand side) does the light come on when you open the door, or does it look like the fridge has lost all power?

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Assuming the freezer compartment is fully functional it could be you have inadvertently turned off the fridge.

To check this please refer to the attached image and press and hold button C (5 seconds), and see if icon G appears on the display.