Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Washer dryer model number 016/3996/36 2003 13 years old, and

Customer Question

washer dryer model number 016/3996/36 2003 13 years old, and I asked you about the fan for the dryer does it have bushes in it and can they be changed quoted £210.oop for anther fan and labour.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
for the 3rd time typing this ,to you,i have been quoted £210.oop for a new fan/motor does it have bushes in it if so can they be changed opr if not pay £210
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon, my name is ***** ***** in the UK can you give me the model number of your appliance which from the product information I see is a Hotpoint, the model number will be on the facia somewhere. Unfortunately the 016 number is ***** factory product code for the part not the appliance. It should start WD............. Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you said you want the wd reference wd63 is the model number hotpoint washer dryer combined the only other numbers on the back of the machine I gave them to you in my last email

Thanks for the update, the number WD63 is what I wanted, in answer to you questions yes brushes are fitted to this washer dryer but not to the dryer motor if that is your question. The cheapest I can find the dryer motor at is £103.24p a capacitor start brushless motor.