Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Dishwasher model Aquarius DWF 30 does not fully drain after

Customer Question

Dishwasher model Aquarius DWF 30 does not fully drain after Economy Wash ?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** how much water do you have left? I assume it drains on all other washes?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The water covers the bottom of the washer. I have not tried the other washes i.e. Pre wash, Quick wash or Normal wash.
Should I try these ?I should mention that Clothes washer has emptied OK. Also I prefer type as I do have a hearing problem

Not a problem with type at all, if you get messages requestion further payment for a phone call or similar just ignore them they are computer generated. When we get finished and you are happy you can rate my help until then lets just try and solve the problem this way. Lets just explain how the system works and then you will understand whats going on. On a normal program the sump water (water in the bottom) is heated by the heater into steam (on the drying cycle) and this steam then steams the plates dry. In economy and quick this doesn't happen, its a drip dry process. What I need you to do as a test is, firstly put the appliance on a program and start it, you should hear/feel the drain pump pumping the water out for the first few seconds after start. Can you check this and come back to me with your observations.