JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a pressure hose AQT 37-13 which when connected to the

Customer Question

I have a pressure hose AQT 37-13 which when connected to the water supply either cuts out (as water cascades out of the connecting nozzle) or spits out the hose if plugged in directly. What's up?
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today.

To clarify you are connecting a hose pipe connector on to the pressure washer, but when you turn it on the water isnt under pressure or cuts out when using it?

This would normally suggest a lack of water going into the pressure wasaher, it may be worth ensuring the outside tap is turned on full. and ther.e are no kinks in the hose pipe which is connected to the pressure washer.

If you still have issues it may be worth removing the nozel and checking water flows throught he pressure washer when used without the nozel.