Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I bought an integrated wahser drysome 12 years ago and would

Customer Question

I bought an integrated wahser drysome 12 years ago and would now wish to replace it, please are you able to tell me the dimensions of this model and its make number?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I bought an integrated washer dryer some 12 years ago, would like to know its make and model and its dimensions
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.

Yes should be able to help you with this, can you give me the ENr that is located on the door rating label please. Many thanks - Ian

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
V4380
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thanks

Can you tell me what the number is ***** the / eg V4380X0GB/.. Secondly 'no thanks' to what?? I havent asked you anything??

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You asked to speak on phone for £13 my question straightforward either the answer is available or not, have already paid £20. There are no other numbers or letters after V 4380

Lets go over the money first and then you know where you are - a deposit is taken before you ask the question that is fully refundable if you are not happy with the information supplied. You are not required to pay any further charges unless you elect to do so. A number of computer generated messages are sent during our conversation offering further services. These are not generated by the expert you are talking to nor have we any control over them. My job is to supply you with the information you requre and you duly rate the information given by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page. Up until you rate my help no money changes hands. Do you still wish to continue or would you prefer to take the refund?

I have the details to hand if you wish to proceed.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will take the refund

NO worries - thank you for calling JA and have a great evening.