Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a 2-1blackand decker stick cleaner have charged it up

I have a 2-1blackand decker stick cleaner have charged it up won't keep running what's the problem marilynyoung
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.

How old is it please - Ian

Experience: I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
6 mounth
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just want to know what is wrong with my stick cleaner it is only 6mounths old I have paid £20 I need a answer please
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi Marilyn, how long does it currently run for before it cuts out?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
About 10 secs
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Sorry about the delay, it sounds like the battery is not charging or has failed.

Even with the cleaner being plugged in for 10 minutes you should get a good 2-3 minutes use, to this end believe you need to look at a replacement battery, since the unit is under a year old I would contact Black and Decker arrange for a replacement unit.

You can contact Black and Decker by clicking here.