Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a 2-1blackand decker stick cleaner have charged it up

I have a 2-1blackand decker stick cleaner have charged it up won't keep running what's the problem marilynyoung

How old is it please - Ian

Experience: I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
6 mounth
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just want to know what is wrong with my stick cleaner it is only 6mounths old I have paid £20 I need a answer please

Hi Marilyn, how long does it currently run for before it cuts out?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
About 10 secs

Sorry about the delay, it sounds like the battery is not charging or has failed.

Even with the cleaner being plugged in for 10 minutes you should get a good 2-3 minutes use, to this end believe you need to look at a replacement battery, since the unit is under a year old I would contact Black and Decker arrange for a replacement unit.

You can contact Black and Decker by clicking here.