Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a Bosch PST 900 jig saw. All of a sudden reason, the

Hi I have a Bosch PST 900 jig saw. All of a sudden for some reason, the blade sits at an angle of say 15 degrees to the "straight ahead" !!??
The blade is new and not bent. It appears that the main arm that the blade sits in has somehow twisted round !?
Any ideas please
Cheers Alan
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi Alan , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your Jigsaw?

Also does it have a lot of use on it?

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The Jigsaw is 2 months old and had minimal use. I am a regular DIY bloke and already have a cheap and cheerful B&D jigsaw which still works but I decided to invest in a more modern / powerful machine.
It is working perfectly and is a good machine .... But all of a sudden the blade now sits at an angle due to the fixing ring in the pedistle arm (which holds the blade) no longer being square to the Shoe.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi thanks so much for that info.

This one in particular has a weak internal collar. And this seemed to happen quite a bit.

But the new ones have been d fixed so just contact Bosch using the # ***** your user guide or on your warranty card for the fastest results. But they will honor your warranty and replace that saw with a brand new one or refund your money either way you choose.

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service thus far.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Sincerely

Tech Michael