George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

It's Lena. I've got Zanussi 67550W tumble dryer from

Customer Question

Hi James. It's Lena. I've got Zanussi 67550W tumble dryer from 09/2009.
I can't get it running as it displays flashing lights. Condenser is emptied, filters inside cleaned. Big filter underneath was flashed with running water 4 times yesterday.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.

Hello Lena, my name is George,

Can you tell me the product code from the label inside the door.. also can you tell me which lights are flashing and how many times each light flashes

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi George, thanks for getting in touch with me. I've attached some pictures and also tried to send a video, however the latter was not in the format this site has supported.
The lights flashing are:
- Stop/Pause button with the frequency about once per second?
- 3-6-9 hours delay lights - in turn , one after each other with somewhat higher frequency.
Other lights you could see on the picture are lit constantly.

Thank you for the images Lena.

I have prepared a diagnostics PDF for you to follow. Please follow it and then let me know the results.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi George,
It's Lena.
I was trying to follow your diagnostics PDF last night. Unfortunately the pattern of flushing remained the same as it was before, showing no changes however I followed your guides and pressed all buttons as you've advised.

Can you just check that the 'Delay Start' button is not stuck in

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi George,Yes, it was just the Delay Start button stuck in! Thank you ever so much for your help. I have almost never used this button except one or two occasions.
Thanks again for your wast expertise and excellent service.
Kind regards,
Lena

Excellent Lena.. Thank you for letting me know

regards