Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I'm having trouble finding a manual De Dietrich fridge

I'm having trouble finding a manual for a De Dietrich fridge freezer that I bought secondhand and I'm having trouble setting up the ice and water dispenser. Can you help at all? Model is UN2587E6
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

Here is the site you need to get that manual.

http://www.dedietrich.co.uk/manuals_search.php

But...if you need further information because something is really wrong with your Fridge please let me know.

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service thus far.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have already tried that site and my appliance model number isn't listed. Thanks for your reply but I'm going to return the fridge freezer to the retailer anyway.