Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

The Printing on my stoves fanned electric oven & grill

The Printing on my stoves fanned electric oven & grill Efa600h have been rubbed off is there anyway this can be replaced as oven are hob & grill are all working prefect.. Yours Sincerly Mrs Myra Smith.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon my name is ***** ***** would you kindly let me have the product code on the label inside the door of the oven as this will allow me to check your specific model for the part required - the product code is a 9 number code usually beginning with either a 4 or a 5 eg###-##-####or perhaps###-##-####

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ian model no O58585102 Serial No 50312829.

Excellent leave it with me and I'll come back to you with an answer shortly, just heading out to pick my daughter up but will come back to you on my return.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I dont want to pay any more money I have already paid £20 & not got ananswer yet i feel canx 7 asking for a refund.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Iam a senior citizen & beginning to feel I should have not started this as Iamgetting frustrated

Hi just back and reading your notes, you will not have to pay other than what you indicated at the beginning, forget all the rest of the computer generated messages - give me a moment and I'll come back to you with an answer.

OK the part number for the 'facia screened' is###-##-####-- the cheapest I can find it is here -- http://www.cookerspareparts.com/cooker-part/stoves-efa600h-oven-fascia/tp008283 -- however there are other supplier such as Amazon & Ebay that also have it listed.

Would you now kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page, once done if you need further advice come back to me - thank you for using JA and have a great evening - Ian

.

Do you require further assistance? If not would you kindly rate the information given by using the star rating at the top of the page. Thank you.