KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I have a seimens coffee machine TK68E 570B showing error 8.

I have a seimens coffee machine TK68E 570B showing error 8. We have cleaned all connections, unplugged and left it a while but still shown Error 8. I have also held down the left and right arrow buttons simultaneously thinking it might be a reset mechanism but no luck.
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... this is a communication error between the main control board and the display board... this is caused due to a bad circuit board... if you want to repair it yourself then with the machine unplugged open it up and check for any visual signs of burn/blown parts... usually replacing the main board solves the problem... the cost of repair will be around £120
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks