KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I have a Zanussi DI 50 TCR dishwasher at work , we have not

I have a Zanussi DI 50 TCR dishwasher at work , we have not been able to use it for a few months as when we turn it on it makes a loud buzzing noise and will not do nothing ?. Is this something which may be abled to be fixed or our we better buying a new dishwasher
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... how old is the dishwasher ? how did the problem start ?
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
unsure how old the dishwasher is. I have been here at least 10 - 11years and it was here then. The dishwasher was working and then just started buzzing really loud as soon as you turn the on button on

Thanks for that...with the dishwasher unplugged pull it out and check if their is something stuck in the drain pump...clean it completely, make sure nothing is blocking the impeller... plug it back and check if the buzzing is still there... if the problem is still there its more likely the pump motor that will need replacement...and the cost of repair will be around £190 + labor

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you I will try that but it will take longer to do as it is an integrated dishwasher. Thank you for your help