Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a Kuppersbusch EKI 6040.0M induction hob. One of the

I have a Kuppersbusch EKI 6040.0M induction hob. One of the induction modules is showing error E4 and I trying to find a spare. The label shows it to be an EGO 75.0810.101, which would appear to be manufactured by Teka. I can find a Teka EGO 75.0810.201 but not a 101. Is the 201 a later model or is it not compatible. Where can I find a replacement part?
Mike
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon Mike - my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help you this afternoon. EGO is a German manufacturer of appliance components so would have supplied to both Teka or Kupperbusch together with many others. I have the 101 being listed as a 160mm induction hotplate. Hell of a price at £194 but it is nevertheless listed by my supplier but out of stock. If you can leave it with me for a little while I'll see if I can find somone who has one.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Like you I did find the 101 on a French site but was out of stock. Would appreciate it if you can source a 101.

OK Mike I'll send a technical enquiry to Kuppersbusch tomorrow and see if they have stock or if it has been superceded and come back to you - Ian

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Any response from Kuppersbusch yet?

I just chased them up this morning - will come back to you as soon as I have a result. Sorry for the delay - Ian

Hi Mike - I can now confirm that the item is still available but is a special order that can take up to six weeks to arrive but still available.

Do you require further assistance ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Available from whom? Do you have an email or web site I can use to order it?