KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

Zannussi zbb26650sa fridge freezer,the freezer is working

Customer Question

zannussi zbb26650sa fridge freezer,the freezer is working but the fridge is not cooling,we have followed thr user manual diagnostics but still not cooling
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... it seems the evaporator is blocked and causing this issue.. you will have to leave it unplugged with the food removed for around 24 hours.. you can also unplug it and then remove the back panel...with back panel removed and appliance unplugged.. take a hair dryer and defrost the ice from the evaporator... let me know how it goes
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks