Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

My Bosch maxx 6 does not move onto the next part of the

My Bosch maxx 6 does not move onto the next part of the cycle has to be done manually
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.

Would you kindly let me have the full ENr of the appliance so that I can have a look at the drawings, could you tell me which part of the program it stops at? - Thanks ~ Ian

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ian,
Wae 24063gb
For instance on the 40 Eco it washed for 2 hours 15 mins,it's only meant to last 1'50" for the entire program,my wife then turned the dial to rinse which it did but rinsed and rinsed and rinsed,ok ,put the machine on express mixed load 30 and seems to be going through the cycles,maybe a glitch as the machine has been in storage for 8 months?

OK I'm going to ask you to do something strange but bear with me - swivel the know around afew times and then try it again with the hotest wash you have and then come back and tell me firstly if it finished the wash, secondly if the heater came on - I need you to just let it do its thing and dont intervene - this uses a variable resistor as the timer control and the wiper (the bit that moves) can get dirty and not make good contact). Come back to me when you've some results for me. I'm here until about 10pm.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok,will a cotton 60 do?,and throw in my work gear at the same time?the express program seemed to go to completion.the cotton 60 program should last for 2'05",done before tea.

Yes that will do fine, just ping me on here if you dont get an answer straight away dont worry I'll come back to you as soon as I get the backlog sorted - Ian

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok
Thanks Ian.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ian,
All good with the w/machine.
It heated up and washed fine.
Ps saved me £300,missus was all for going out and buying another one.

Good pleased that that sorted it, would you now kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star rating at the top of the page. Once done you can come back to me at anytime for further information if needed. Thank you for using JA and have a great evening.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will do.Thanks.

Sorry my mistake forgot to tick a box - if you could rate me now that would be appreciated. Thanks