KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I have a Zanussi TCE 7276 W condenser dryer that just will

Hi, I have a Zanussi TCE 7276 W condenser dryer that just will not start, I've tried emptying and cleaning everything and all the lights come on but it just seems like the start button doesnt work, is this possible/ fixable or is there a way to reset the machine to see if that works? I have tried turning it off and on again at the wall.
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... it seems that the plastic button located behind the start button is broken. If you want to check this you can unplug the appliance and then take off the top part and then take the fascia panel out... after this carefully remove the PCB assembly to check the part... if it is cracked or broken you'll need to replace this panel.

________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, I'll check that when I have the chance

OK If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks