KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

APPARENT REASON THE LARGE OVEN OF MY BELLING FITTED COOKER

Customer Question

FOR NO APPARENT REASON THE LARGE OVEN OF MY BELLING FITTED COOKER WILL NOT SWITCH ON AND ALSO THE CLOCK IS NOT LIGHTING UP
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... please tell me its complete model number and how old is it ?
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
belling xou70fp 44444730 (###) ###-#### fitted in 2009

Sorry for late response... if there is no response from the oven i.e. even the fan wont work then the problem is with the clock that is bad and will need replacement