Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Have a CW 494 model. Machine after a wash cycle was giving

Customer Question

Have a CW 494 model. Machine after a wash cycle was giving an electrical hum. Dishes dirty. Had noticed a slow and noisy water filling cycle over the past fortnight. Water was in the drum and at pressure switch controlled level. No action. Pressed two controls and emptied machine. Removed left hand side and unhooked the flow meter PCB and refitted. Switched machine ON and got the repeating distress bleep. What are your thoughts. Crud, sol valve or pump problem?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

Is the machine taking water in?

Or is it just not pumping the water up to the top or anywhere in the the dishwasher?

Tech Michael