Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

My hot point washing machine was repaired by engineer no

Customer Question

My hot point washing machine was repaired by engineer no 62035. When it spins it is vibrating and making a big noise very uncomfortable for us at home. Can he get back and see to it please.Thank you
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.

Can you tell me where you are based, the system is saying the UK but I cant find a UK model number 83678 - thanks Ian

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No 9, Tolkien Clos,Bedford. MK41 0WS

Thank you for the information - you are however not connected to Hotpoint this Just Answer and technical service company that helps customers repair their appliances. You need to direct your call to Hotpoint Service on 0843(###) ###-####or 03448 224224 - Ian

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Very unhappy with the repair service provided. Unable to get in touch with customer service on 03448 224 224. Just forget about this and cancel my payment. In future I will never ever go for hot point nor index it. I have a job to go to and cannot waste time with this silly service.
Dr Royce ************

As I stated earlier this is not Hotpoint and we have no connection with them. Kindly direct your anger to them not us.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do not wish to sate my time and communicate further. I will send a complain to customer service in writing.
Dr Royce ************

Feel free although under what ground I fail to see, I have given my time and energy to direct you to the correct place, it hasnt cost you anything - what is your complaint?