Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Our Rangemaster Toledo 110 duel fuel hob ignition unit has

Our Rangemaster Toledo 110 duel fuel hob ignition unit has failed, non of the five igniters is operable. How do you get at the unit to replace it?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** would you kindly let me have the model number and serial number of your Rangemaster as Toledo is just a range not a specific model - thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I assume the actual number would be on a plate on the rear! I am less than inclined to move it to find it, but on the manual, which I have now found the manual( helpful) which has a a sticker stating ser no V525 or 6447 109486 and also tells me the HT unit is under a plate on the rear held by 2 screws having 8 terminal l&N sw an 5 spark outlets. Now studying how to move the cooker!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OH the manual has U102290 - 05 on it too!

No that is fine the number I was looking for was the 6447 - give me a short while whilst I look up the details and I'll come back to you - Ian

OK the item you need has part number A048050 spark generator and is located on the rear of the appliance. I attach the illustrated page which shows how it connects to the rest of the components -- would you now kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page, once done further questions are free of charge. Thanks for using JA and have a good evening - Ian

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Ian,
Cannot locate your diagram or activate the rating stars sorry must be doing something wrong! I was clicking 5 * by the way but not helpful for the stats as it won't go in or maybe its because I am not a subscriber as in monthly? Not worried about diagram will phone cam it before removal very useful tool and have electrical engineering background anyway but not cookers -- RADAR!
Brian
will try stars again later!

OK give me a moment and I'll try again with the diagram.