Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a Samsung Fridge / Freezer Model RS21DCSV. Although I

I have a Samsung Fridge / Freezer Model RS21DCSV. Although I have recently de-frost the fridge part, often the Fridge Temperature starts flashing & the fridge itself gets warmer. I have heard that there is a mod kit to solve this issue. Is this correct & if so what is the part number.
Best Regards,
Andy
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.

Hi Andy my name is ***** ***** there is a mod kit which consists of the following four parts --

evaporator heater

thermal fuse

defrost sensor

evaporator cover

the kit is available from the following company -- samsungdiy.co.uk/Samsung-RS21 -- the kit is the top item in the list.

Full instructions come with the kit - would you now kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page, once done further advice is free of charge. Thank you for using JA and have a good day.

Do you require further service, if not kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page. Many thanks - Ian

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** quick answer I required.

Andy would you kindly rate the question as I cant clear it off my screen until you do so. - Many thanks - Ian