KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

AEG condensor dryer T6527 OAC circa 2008 We have a unit with

AEG condensor dryer T6527 OAC circa 2008
We have a unit with a failed heater element and poss thermostat T6527OAC type 09H6SHW serial 23334864 prod 916 096 752 00
Are the parts available is it worth repairing?
Please advise
Rgds
Martin Patchett 07974 355057
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... the parts are available here and you can also check espares and other parts website to compare the price...if it is just the heater and thermostat that has to be replaced then this might work for another 3-4 years... if you replace these parts yourself then it will cost around £130 for the part + labor charges if its done by the tech
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks