Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have an american style fridge freezer from kenwood

Customer Question

Hello, I have an american style fridge freezer from kenwood (KFF2DW14) and it has the error code E5 or ES on it, its brand new just got today and we can't seem to use any of the buttons on the front or anything
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
also we have noticed there is polystyrene in the box at the back of the fridge and we can't seem to take the box off to get it out
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.

Good morning my name is ***** ***** I've just sent a technical query to Kenwood re you E5 error. If you could send me a picutre of the polystyrene by attaching it using the paperclip I can further see what we are discussing --

OK I now have the answer regarding your fridge freezer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry your response was too slow and I'm unsatisfied with your response, I have already found a technician who responded quicker. I would like a refund please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have seen your response but someone has already fixed my problem, I would like to know how I can apply for a refund.

You will have to apply to customer care - unfortunately finance/payments are not my area of responsibility.