Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a Whirlpool washing machine AWO/D7120, 859299515000,

HI ,I have a Whirlpool washing machine AWO/D7120 , 859299515000, It wont turn on there is power coming to the washing machine ,checked the leads to the circuit board and it has power aswell but there is no lights on ,and wont turn on !
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

If theres no lights comming on the front and you have power going into the circuit board at the back then the board itself is the fault here im afraid.

To be honest ive replaced loads of these boards in the past for this kind of fault were no lights come on at all. So if you live and neutral going from the mains filter at the back of the washer then live and neutral going to the circuit board then the board itself is faulty and will need to be replaced im afraid on this.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, kinda thought as much ! Thanks for your help !!