KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

My washer dryer seem to stuck on 15mins left time so I turn

Customer Question

My washer dryer seem to stuck on 15mins left for along time so I turn it of now I carnt open the door can you help me please
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... dryer part works fine? if it stucks during the wash cycle you will have to pull it out and then remove the back panel...locate the drain pump clean it completely and check if the impellor inside the drain pump works perfectly ,something might be stuck causing this issue
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's been washing fine it was. Just this problem that the dryer part stayed on 15mins left for a long time and I switched it of and f and I just carnt open the door

please tell me its complete model number and age of this appliance

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Don't know model number but its haier 1400 spin 8.5 load washer dryer and its 12 months old
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's ok I turned it of at the mains and left it.for a while then it opened so will I still be charged for the his