Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a beco bdvc100 electric range oven it was purchased

Customer Question

I have a beco bdvc100 electric range oven it was purchased second hand as the top was cracked I have the new top on and rings fitted i was wondering should there be a central brace between the two hob sections that hold the rings I replaced the hob once but the frame was damaged on delivery and the glass cracked shortly after I just want to make sure there is no missing brace before using it again if there is a cross brace could you please send me the part number
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.

Can you give me the product code for you appliance which is on the rating label please.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I know it's the beco bdvc100 but not had chance to check product labels

OK I think his will be your model - DVC100 - I attach the illustrated spare parts list for the top assembly, as you can see there is not cross member only the two item listed 430 under the glass supporting the hotplates. If you need further information do come back to me but in the meantime could I ask you to rate the information given sofar by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page, once done all further questions are free of charge. Ian