Kelly
Kelly, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Technician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

My Seimens washing machine sometimes overfills with water

Customer Question

My Seimens washing machine sometimes overfills with water more than half way up the drum.
Presumably some kind of float switch/ sensor is scaled up?
Enr WXLM112GB
FD 8211
700205
Tim
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The pressure switch is mounted at the top of the machine once the top panel has been removed. It will have a very small hose attached to it. If you remove that pressure hose and blow through it (the hose), does air easily pass? If so, replace that pressure switch, available below.

CLICK HERE

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!