Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a 2 week old hot point Aquarius tumble dryer (tcfs73)

I have a 2 week old hot point Aquarius tumble dryer (tcfs73) it has just stopped working ,when I put it on the delay button and the key lock button flash and beep when I turn it to a cycle to dry and press the start button which is flashing ,what's wrong with it
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

It sounds like you have the child lock turned on.

What you need to do is press and hold the delay button and the fibre care button together at the same time for several seconds and this should turn the child lock off and allow the dryer to start as normal.

Try that and see what happens and let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much , it is working now