Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

How can I stop H20 flashing on my Aquarius Hotpoint, it was

How can I stop H20 flashing on my Aquarius Hotpoint, it was ok until my grown up son pressed a button (which I do not know) the problem is it will take ages to right itself and keeps beeping now its two hours. Can you help
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Im sorry to hear that you have this error. The main reason for this is usually a blocked water sensor level tube.

Make sure you unplug the machine before doing this repair;-)

If it's filling up and then overfilling I'd suggest the first is the more likely fault. I would suggest unplugging the appliance, taking the rear cover off to gain access to the pressure chamber (other end of the thin hose). Be sure there is no blockage in there and try again.

Usually this fixes this one.

But if not then you will need either an new pressure sensor or main control board.

I can help you with the best place to get the part if you need one.

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank youSincerely

Tech Michael