Kelly
Kelly, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Technician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Dryer is not heating up

Dryer is not heating up
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Iq300
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

I will need the complete E number, please.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
One of those?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

No, it will be on a tag directly on the dryer, usually around the opening where the clothes are loaded after the door is opened.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Got it
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

The complete service manual is attached. It will show you how to access and test the heating element and thermostats. I suspect one of them is faulty.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. I will have a look at it and see if it works
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Sounds good, keep me posted! Thank you!