George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Our Electrolux fridge freezes has worked fine years. But now

Customer Question

Our Electrolux fridge freezes has worked fine for 8 years. But now only the freezer works; the fridge does not. It's a type no CT280, and model number ARA28304W. We have tried switching it off for 48 hours and re-starting it, but no luck. There's no excessive icing; indeed we only switched the whole thing on f days ago so too much ice cannot have accumulated, surely. What is the likely cause please and what should we do?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.

Replace the thermostat..

The part you need is(###) ###-####and is available at this link

DISCOUNT
If you are buying from the link I have given you, discount is available:
To get discount, when you get to the Checkout page.. To the left of the 'Pay by Card' button there is a link to allow you to enter a discount code.. Click on it and enter the discount code id1975 to get a discount

Please take the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided at the top of the page, as it is the only way I get credited for responding to you.