Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

My ecotec 624 has a fault code f26, gas valve without

my ecotec 624 has a fault code f26, gas valve without operation, can you help please
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

This error is usually due to the unit needing a professional cleaning by a heating technician (engineer)

It COULD be the safety device that has failed, it is called a Thermocouple. If needed they will replace that, but usually on this model it is just going to need a cleaning to get it running like a champ once again.

Warning!

It is a criminal offence to work on a gas appliance if you are not qualified, and licensed to do so.

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a wonderful day! ;-)

Sincerely

Tech Michael