Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

We have a Bosch WAY28790GB, washing machine, we bought it in

Customer Question

Hi, we have a Bosch WAY28790GB, washing machine, we bought it in Seotember 2014. Over the last few months it has developed an annoying fault with the door. We have to open the door and reload it several times to get it to stop the machine beeps and start the washing cycle. It the a fix for this fault
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

DOes simply closing the door again work, or are you sure you need to remove the laundry as well?

ALso do you need to re start it with the controls?

Please explain as this can be one of a few things.

Usually this is the door close interlock switch that is failing, its fairly easy to replace if you are handy and have a few basic tools, also I will assist you with this repair no matter what it turns out to be ;-)

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, the fault is intermittent. On occasion it will work first time, but, usually it a combination of switching off, unloading and reloading or applying firm pressure when closing the door when starting the cycle.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi I sent you the offer as per Just Answer, please accept then I will be able to call you;-)

I will help you get it done;-)

Tech Michael