George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have a Zanussi fridge freezer product no. 925690610. There

I have a Zanussi fridge freezer product no.###-##-#### ***** is ice build-up in the fridge part, and I think replacing the door seal might help solve this. The parts site offers a replacement seal no.(###) ###-#### ***** I cannot see how the seal is attached. There are no visible screws.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.

Hello Mark, my name is George,

I have just taken a look at the seal in question and it is a profile fitted one. That means that it pushes into folds in the door made to accept the moulded shapes of the seal.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I get the idea. But the current seal seems to be very firmly in place, and I cannot see how it would ever come away.

They normally peel away... Does it seam that yours is bonded?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my impression is that some adhesive has been used to fix it. Can you suggest an angle of attack to check this?

Mark, if you need the part that includes the door with seal attached then you need the following part:

2363707106 - Electrolux Group Door Fridge With Liner

Please reciprocate the assistance I gave you, by taking the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided at the top of the page.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks.I need to mull over the options, I think.