JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Zanussi ZCG552GXC I need to know how to buy a injector

Customer Question

Zanussi ZCG552GXC
Hello I need to know how to buy a injector conversion kit so we can use this cooker with Bottled gas
I hope you can help
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your query.

Most manufacturers provide a LPG conversion kit, such as the ones you would find here from Zanussi directly. I cant check the compatibility of the part without the product number (which should be found under the model you provided), however if you use websites such as the one above or eSpares they have a section which lets you type in the product number and check comparability.

Any work on gas appliances needs to be performed by a Gas Safe approved person, to check the appliance is safe to use.

In terms of whats needed to convert the appliance its a case of changing over the injectors, but its important you get the right injectors so the hobs have the appropriate flame, but as you can see from the above link they are inexpensive.

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi I just wanted to follow up to my response last week, do you need any further assistance?