johnnn40
johnnn40, Customer Service
Experience:  service and repair of home and commercial appliances
22250861

I hav an iq300 washing machine, it was in the middle of a

Customer Question

hi i hav an iq300 washing machine, it was in the middle of a cycle and it has stopped and its turned off. i cant open the door and none of the buttons are working
Expert:  johnnn40 replied 1 year ago.

Remove the power by unplugging the power cord or switching the breaker in your electric service panel off for 30 minutes, to see if the control board will reset its program, and function properly. Please let me know, if you need more help.

Using the expert's star rating scale, please click the star that expresses your satisfaction with my response. I'm not paid, until you rate my service.

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cannot find the power cord it's built into a cuoboard
Expert:  johnnn40 replied 1 year ago.

You can remove the power by switching off the breaker in your electrical service panel.