Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a outpoint freezer been working well but this morning

Customer Question

I have a outpoint freezer been working well but this morning the drawers etc were frozen solid any idea what can be wrong the door was closed . I just need help as I live on my own do I need to call a repair company or buy a new one?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.

Hello Jean, my name is George,

Can you tell me the model number of the appliance..

Also, when you say the drawers are all frozen solid.. What are you intimating, frozen in ice, or frosted?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I said the drawers were frozen and I didn't get chance to answer or explain more . I was desperate for help but whoever answered my call for help had not a clue how to treat a customer in trouble. I won't be using your service ever

Hello Jean, it is George,

Can you reiterate for me, but also elaborate please... I asked a question of you as soon as I got your request for help, and that question was

• "Can you tell me the model number of the appliance.. Also, when you say the drawers are all frozen solid.. What are you intimating, frozen in ice, or frosted?

You did not respond to me... So you have now left me in confusion.. To whom are you referring when you say

• "whoever answered my call for help had not a clue how to treat a customer in trouble."?