Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have searched but cannot find the purchase date of my

Customer Question

I have searched but cannot find the purchase date of my Upright Creda Freezer but it would have become mine in the late Eighties. Top Compartment has pull down flap, there are 5 Baskets and the bottom compartment also has a pull down flap. The rubber seals all around between the Cabinet and Door have become tired and worn - is it possible to get this rubber sealant replaced? She is perfect in every other way, a jolly good friend and I just do not want to lose her. Your advice would be much appreciated.......Yvonne *******, Shipston on Stour, Warwickshire.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

May I have the full model# ***** your fridge so I can help you with this?

Tech Michael

Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

I dont need the purchase date ;-)

You wont need that either lol.

Thanks Yvonne

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to speak 'this way' please Michael.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi I will send you an offer so I can call you, its a rule of Just answers. Im only a Technician but I will help

Please accept the offer I will send it now and keep it as cheap as possible.

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not able to use the telephone but am quite able to give a 'positive rating'.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi thats fine, once you rate, we can continue talking like this and I will stick with you until this is fixed ;-)

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Michael I have given you a very good 'rating' but so far you have sent me negative messages and I have to say now I wish I had not responded to 'justanswer.uk' in so doing releasing to you the sum of £27.00 - you leave me no alternative but to re-circulate my friends with my reaction to our conversations - this service is a Waste of Time and very expensive. Yvonne ********.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi, WHat I would do, is defrost this fridge for 24 hours. with the doors open, leave a town in the bottom of the fridge and freezer during this time to catch any excess water.

Then re power the fridge, let me knwo how its doing after 24 hours of new run time.

I will be here for you.

Please be patient as these are technical issues and I need you to do the same steps I would need to do If I were there fixing this one.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Michael I am even more suspicious now "leave a town in the bottom of the fridge and freezer etc." what you could possibly mean by using the word "town" I have no idea and it is a Freezer we are talking about not a fridge and freezer. I am receiving replies back just now in connection with mine recommending "justanswer.uk" and it would seem the word 'satisfaction' is definitely not on everyone's tongue - Trading Standards are not keen on learning about Companies who do not give a good service. I shall understand if I do not receive a reply to this message and will act accordingly. Yvonne.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi I meant towel Not town, sorry for the typo.

Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi Yvonne,

I have been a refrigeration technic***** *****ds on for many years 35 to be exact and I am trying to assist you.

But please keep in mind that this is a technical issue and there can be any one of a few things causing your problem.

I will work this through with you if you will follow my lead and have patience with me on this.

We will solve the issue together I am sure;-)

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Michael I do not accept this explanation all trust in you and the Company have gone - please arrange for my subscription payment of £27.00 to be returned immediately. Yvonne *******
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi I am only a technician and have not been rated so I haven't received anything.

I would help in any way I can on this but I will tell Customer service to return your deposit;-)

Tech Michael