Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have recently bought a firEcharm R S gas fire to install

I have recently bought a firEcharm R S gas fire to install in my home the flue is too short and my walls of the house very thick ..Can i purchase a balanced flue 760mm to fit my fire?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi yes you can get a longer vent pipe for this most local home improvement stores sell this.

If yours doesn't have one you will need to contact a fireplace store for this local to you.

The pipe they all may have will be the correct dimensions except for that you will likely need to cut the length to fit your particular application.

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks do you mean a store like B and Q or a specialist shop which sells gas appliances and spares?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi yes they should be able to help, but usually even many hardware stores should be abl to get that pipe for you;)

Thank you for the rating.

Im here if you need me further.

Have a great day!

Tech Michael