Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

My Miele T8402C tumble dryer keeps cutting out (Cool air

Customer Question

My Miele T8402C tumble dryer keeps cutting out (Cool air indicator and continuous alarm sounds). The instruction manual says dryer is not working efficiently or economically. Am not sure what problem is - clothes are being spun as much as they can. Occasionally it works and I can't figure out what is causing the issue.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

Hi, is the motor cutting out or just the heat?

Also is yours the gas or electric version?

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for getting back to me. I have found some help from MIELE customer service, so won't need to take this further. Thanks again for getting back to me.