Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

BEKO COOKER HOOD CARON FILTER REPLACEMENT

Customer Question

Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.

Would you kindly let me have the model number and also the product code so that I can look up the specifications - usually on a Beko you just turn them sideways and they pop off assuming its the circular ones you are referring to?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
H8 060PX Yes it is cicular but it wont turn probably gummed up. Where will I find the product code

It is a long number beginning with a 7 -- the model number you have listed is not recognised by the system. It is usually on a label inside the hood of the canopy.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cant get to it at the moment its in a holiday let and there are guests. I think you are right and part of it should just turn anti clockwise but its clogged up and I cant make out which bit of it turns an d I don t want to break anything forcing it

OK if you come back to me when you have the 7 number I can look on the spare parts diagrams and we can see how it comes off.