Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

My dishwasher is making an awful noise lots of clanking and

Customer Question

my dishwasher is making an awful noise lots of clanking and rumbling, any ideas?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

May I have the full model #?

Also how old it is?

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is 2 1/2 years old but we have only used it for 1 year as we were out ofor the country in don't know the model but serial number is ***** pnc *********** 2200w 10th type 911d53_old zit 1101fa it is an integrated machine I hope this helps
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi is the rumbling coming from the bottom of the machine?

And does it only make that sound during certain cycles?

Tech Mike

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No its all the time and it won't fill with water now either a definite rumble grinding noise
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi ok, it kind of sounds like two issues, but can you tell me when it grinds? Is it in the beginning of the cycle while filling, or right after?

Thank you for your patience as this is a technical issue but we will get this one solved ;-)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's started a cycle and I can't reset the cycle it seems to after a couple of clicks then a rumble the machine is wareally inside but as I said no water.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi thanks, ***** ***** is that your water intake solenoid has failed. So its running dry, not a good thing!

This solenoid is easy to replace and comes in a kit.

I will assist you all the way.

The best place to get that solenoid is: http://www.espares.co.uk/

I would call them for this part as they dont list all parts on site and they will make sure you get the correct part.

Sales
0844 9777 888

After sales
0333 4007 888

Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm, Closed Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays.

For security and training purposes, telephone calls may be recorded or monitored.

Outside the UK? Call us on: +44 (0) 20 7717 5046.

They usually ship the same day ;-)

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you we received the part today and my husband will be in touch with you tomorrow about fitting if that is OK with you.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi SOunds great!

I will be back on Monday all day to help if needed.

Have a nice day.

Tech Michael