Hi my name is ***** ***** I will help you with your query today.
6 flashes of a Samsung Smart TV suggests a main board failure, before arranging for a repair under manufacturers warranty I would first suggest the following diagnostics.
1. Disconnect everything but the power cable (HDMI, Phono, Fibre, USB etc)
2. Power off the TV at the wall
3. At the rear of the TV hold you finger on all 5 buttons (power, volume, and channel) for 5 seconds.
4. With your fingers still on the buttons turn on the power at the wall
5. Continue holding down the buttons for a further 15 seconds
6. Turn the TV on using the power button on the rear of the TV
If the TV displays the same fault (6 flashes of the LED) you need to arrange for the TV to be repaired, the fault would suggest a main board failure, which shouldnt be too costly, but if its within warranty should be free of charge.
Please let me know how you get on, and if you require any further guidance.