Kelly
Kelly, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Technician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Beko mwb2510 ex. I have power to the oven, no display or

Beko mwb2510 ex.
I have power to the oven, no display or beeps but when I open the door the light comes on and the turntable turns. I'm stumped as there is nothing in the manual that covers this. I have turned off from and unplugged from socket. Left overnight and plugged back in but nothing g has changed. Any advice would be welcome.
Heather.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

If you left it unplugged overnight and it is acting the same way today, the main electronic control is faulty and will need to be replaced.